Advancity is one of the members of the Project Management Team of Eurbanlab. Advancity gives good critial reflections and strategic advice throughout the Eurbanlab project. The company has an expertise in public private collaboration.
ADVANCITY, the Sustainable Cities cluster, offers firms, teaching and research centers and territories to cooperate and to set up collaborative and innovative R&D projects for urban products and services development, generating business & jobs in the medium term.
ADVANCITY, an ecosystem supporting sustainable urban innovation
The 240 members of its ecosystem (170 Small and Medium Enterprises, 13 world business leaders, 31 academic partners, 30 local governments) investigate the following innovative fields within innovation communities which are complete workshops of project’s emergence:
- Urban planning, Driving, Decision Support System (EcoCity)
- Transportation systems, Accessibility, Mobility (EcoMobility)
- Sustainable Buildings & Infrastructures (EcoConstruction)
- Urban Technologies (water, waste, atmosphereâ€¦) & renewable energies including photovoltaic (EcoTechnologies)
ADVANCITY provides the following support and services for its members and partners:
- Help in research project management regarding the Sustainable City area
- Project presentation to public and private funding organizations
- A network of industrial, academic and local governments partners in the Sustainable Cities sector
- Support to Paris region-based SMEs in the green industries
- Contribution to the design of the French offer towards Sustainable Cities in the world.
For more information about Advancity, and their role for Eurbanlab, please contact: